Monday, March 30, 2009

Come back to the table

Welcome to the very first installment of my new blog. Many of us already have busy and sometimes frantic lives; but in these stressful times, it seems we are being bombarded almost hourly with new reasons to believe that the sky is falling. What better time to gather your family and friends and bring them back to the table?

Cooking dinner may not be the first thing that leaps to mind at the end of a long day. But, really, you have to eat. Let's face it, cooking at home is healthier and less expensive than eating out or grabbing take out every night. Now, I'm not saying that you have to make a five course meal every day, just a fresh, favorful and healthy one.


With whom you share your meals is just as important as the food you eat. Sitting at the table gives family and friends time to reconnect and unwind. In fact, recent studies have shown many beneficial side effects to eating together.


Over the course of this blog, I'd like to explore those benefits. I'd like to share with you what I am cooking and eating; and I'd like to know what you are cooking and eating. You'll get to know my likes and dislikes, and perhaps you'll share yours.


So join me, and come back to the table.







No comments:

Post a Comment